My Home Town
Butternut Squash and Ridge Gourd
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 10 Minutes
cooking level very easy
Gluten free, Jain ,Vegan
- 2 cups chopped butternut squash
- 2 cups chopped ridge gourd
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of chili
- 2 tsp coriander/cumin powder
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- pinch of astofedia
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
|Cut Pieces of Ridge Gourd and Butternut Squash|
How to Make:
- On a medium heat in a wok add two spoon of oil.
- Add a pinch of astofedia and add ridge gourd and squash.
- Stir fry all the vegetables gently. Add salt, chili, tuermeric and coriander/cumin powder. Add lemon juice.
- Saute’ the vegetables. Cover and let it cook. Stirring them occasionally. It will take 4-5 mintues.
Congratulations, you just made a delicious stir fry vegetable dish loaded with vitamins!
BONUS: For variation peas can be added. Enjoy 🙂
Ridge gourd and butternut squash stir fry
Have you tried recently any different squash recipes? Let me know in the comments below!