Serves: 2 Ingredients:
- Mix all of the ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Let simmer for a few seconds.
- Chai is ready and tastes great with biscuits!
- Tea Masala is a mix of 2 Tbsp Dry Ginger Powder & 2 Tbsp Cinnamon and Cardamom Powder with a pinch of black pepper.
- If you mix ingredients together you can store the mixture in a jar and use as needed.
Tea Leaves (Camellia sinensis)
Tea is full of healthy substances, including antioxidants, that may help prevent everything from heart disease to strokes to cancer.
Ginger root is believed to strengthen and heal the digestive and respiratory system, as well as to fight off colds/flu. Removes congestion, soothes sore throats, and relieves body aches. Recent studies have shown it to be effective in preventing motion sickness as well.
Cinnamon (Cinnamonum Zeylanicum)
This herb is a stimulant to other herbs enabling them to work faster.
Pepper (Piper nigrum)
Imparts an underlying warmth to the body
Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum)
Stimulates the mind and gives clarity