Spring is in the air. The weather has never been this perfect. It reminds me of fresh fruit salad. This recipe is quick, easy and delicious to enjoy. Even fussy fruit eaters will also happily enjoy it. This fruit salad is refreshingly fresh and healthy, too.
All you need is fresh fruit, the milk of your choice, sugar and custard powder.
|2||Bananas, cut into small cubes|
|1||Can||Orange Segments or 1 Cup Sliced Orange|
|Few||Fresh Strawberries washed and cut into quarters|
|Green & Red Grapes cut in half|
|1||Medium||Apple cut into small cubes|
|1||Red Pear cut into small cubes|
|4||Cups||Milk, your choice, boiled & cool or just cold milk, your choice or 2 % milk|
|4||Tsp||Sugar or to your taste|
|Few||Almonds, Raisins or dried Cranberries and Pomegranate seeds (optional)|
- Boil 4 cups of milk and let it cool.
- In a small bowl, take the custard powder and add sugar and 1/2 cup of milk.
- Mix well and then add into the boiled milk while stirring continuously.
- Let the milk cool down.
- Add all of the chopped fruits.
- Cut bananas into small cubes like the apple and pear.
- Add all of the ingredients.
- Refrigerate it.
- Enjoy as a dessert or as a snack any time.
- Potential for weight control
- More energy for exercising
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Reduced risk of developing cancers
- Lower blood pressure
- Potential to lower cholesterol
- Reduced risk of developing type 2 diabetes
- Potential to slow down age process