This side dish is tasty in itself. It is in category of relishes and called Raita. I love this recipe, it is very quick, original and very easy to make.
Cooking Difficulty Level: Easy
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
|1||Medium||Onion, chopped finely|
|Salt to taste|
|Few||Curry Leaves – limdo|
|1||Green Pepper, seeded & chopped|
|Few||Coriander Leaves, chopped|
How to Prepare:
- Stir plain yogurt very well.
- Add salt, carrots, tomatoes and onions.
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan
- Add curry leaves and urad dal.
- Once it starts to roast, add it on top of yogurt.
This is a healthy dish. I always make it with spinach rice. You’ve got to taste it to belive it!