Biscuits are fun to eat. They go well with afternoon tea. These are easy to make and very tasty!
Cooking Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Bake Time: 1 and 1/2 Hours
Serves: 20-25 pieces
|1||Cup||All Purpose Flour|
|1||Cup||Oil or Melted Butter|
How to Prepare:
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Make small balls.
- Gently place dough balls on baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 350º for 7 minutes.
- Lower the temperature to 200º.
- Put baking sheet in the oven and bake for almost one and half hours.
Once the balls puffs up, move the rack in the oven to one slot above. This will help them to bake evenly.