Peppermint bark is fun and easy to make it at home with the fraction of coast.
It gives a refreshing flavor of mint, not to heavy sugary taste and almond gives a healthy attribute to this home made candy.
- 6 candy canes
- 2 special dark Hershey’s chocolate
- 1/2 cup silvered almonds or Pistachio
How to Make:
1. Melt the chocolate in a microwave oven for 30 seconds. Stir.
2. Repeat the steps if the chocolate is not melted.
3. Crush all the candy canes.
4. Add a few almonds and crushed candy canes powder in melted chocolate.
5. Layer it thinly on wax paper.
6. Garnish chocolate with pieces of candy canes and silvered almonds.
7. Let it cool. Brake it into pieces. Store in a clear container.