|Photo from Real Simple|
This is a great recipe from RealSimple.com that is light and healthy for the Spring and Summer. You could substitute dried cranberries for raisins and add lemon zest, as well, if you like.
Cooking Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Difficulty Level: Easy
|4||Cloves||Garlic, pressed or minced|
|4-5||Small||Zucchini, sliced in half, then chopped|
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain and return pasta to the pot.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the walnuts and cook, stirring frequently, until beginning to brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until beginning to brown, about 1 minute.
- Add the zucchini and and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook, tossing occasionally, until the zucchini is just tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the zucchini mixture to the pasta and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan before serving.
Serving Size: 1/2 Serving