Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
|1||Cup||Cut Snake Gourd|
|1||Red Bell Pepper|
|1||TBsp||Cumin & Coriander Powder|
|Cilantro to garnish|
|Crushed Black Pepper|
|Salt to taste|
How to Prepare:
- Cut all of the vegetables and cover with water in a pan.
- Add all of the ingredients and let it boil.
- Once it reaches boiling point, reduce the heat very low and cover.
- Let it boil for 20 minutes until the carrots are tender and easy to mash.
- Blend with hand blender evenly.
- Garnish with crushed black pepper and cilantro.
- WOW soup is ready.
Tips: It is great for lunch, heart-healthy and satisfying in winter months.