This sandwich is quick fix for my mid-day hunger. It is easy to make. I get very good use out of leftover bread and cheese.
Cooking Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
|1||Loaf of Sourdough Bread|
|Fresh Basil Leaves, washed|
|Jalapeño Pepper slices (optional|
|Grated Mozzarella Cheese|
How to Prepare:
- Cut a slice of Sourdough from the loaf.
- Apply butter then pizza sauce on top of it.
- Stack tomatoes, basil leaves, jalapeño, pickle slices, and top it off with cheese.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and oregano on to of the cheese.
- Toast in a toaster oven on 200 degrees until cheese melts.
- It may take up to 2 to 3 minutes.
- Wow, ready to eat. Enjoy!